Hyaluronic acid in this 'CLEANSING GEL' is the major component of extra cellular matrix, produced by cellular membranes. Hyaluronic acid is needed to creat protective film on the surface of skin to retain water, produce new cells and along with the elastic collagen help to keep the skin firm and smooth.
Hyaluronic acid: is the major component of extracellular matrix, produced by the cellular membranes; Hyaluronic acid is needed for the body to produce new cells and this process should of new skin cells is an ongoing process.
- It is able to absorb large quantities of water, as a result, it is used by the body to increase the viscosity of fluid in joints.
- It keeps the cells together;
- It is primarily responsible for the skin’s smoothness
- It helps to maintain the necessary moisture balance and along with the elastic collagen fibers, it helps to keep the skin firm.
- Creates protective film on the surface of skin, which retains moisture, and at the same time prevents moisture in the skin from evaporating out.